The Training Coordinator will support the tracking and delivery of enterprise training activities supporting our client, the Federal Emergency Management Agency. Our client’s mission is to effectively communicate, deliver, and evaluate training campaigns designed to ensure optimal understanding of federal grants management. The Training Coordinator will work closely with project leads and our client to advance training projects and track outcomes. The successful candidate will have a high attention to detail, promote organization, have a passion for quality, and be self-motivated. You must be able to work independently with minimal guidance. This position is a hybrid role primarily working remotely, with potential scheduled travel for client engagement activities in Washington D.C. and Emmitsburg, MD.
- Develop and maintain project management tracking tools.
- Track training requests, inquiries, and outcomes.
- Assist with the creation, revision, and routing of documentation utilized for training, including performing quality control.
- Write and edit post-delivery training summaries.
- Schedule conference calls and develop meeting agendas with project stakeholders.
- Coordinate planning calls and distribute training materials.
- Collect feedback from training participants to develop a knowledge base.
- Create and document standard operating procedures and project activities and projects.
- Maintain and update file repositories including the utilization of SharePoint.
- Collect and analyze data on training deliveries and impact on performance.
- Assist in the delivery of training classes within a virtual or in-person format, by providing technical and administrative activities such as set up; logistical planning; preparation of rooms for training services; training material preparation; and coordinating with instructors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of experience (3+ with advanced degree), with demonstrated success in general project coordination
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in the use of file-sharing, word processing software, spreadsheets, databases, and other digital project management tools (i.e. MS-Project and/or Planner)
- Familiarity with editing, and maintaining an information sharing database – SharePoint
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities to meet deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to produce professional deliverables using the Microsoft Office Suite
- Federal government and/or management consulting experience preferred
This position requires candidate to be eligible for a DHS Public Trust Clearance.