Scaffolding Business Development
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Our client provides scaffold and shoring rental for end users and contractors in the petrochemical, refining, offshore, manufacturing and power generation industries, as well as the commercial, marine, and staging markets.
POSITION: Business Development
COMPENSATION: Competitive salary + DOE
BENEFITS: Standard package
LOCATION: Corona, California
SUMMARY: The Sales Representative is responsible for sourcing new sales opportunities and closing sales to achieve quotas. This position plays a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects, and managing sales of products and services.
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies / models and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule. Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads.
- Educate customers on how services can benefit them.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth.
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- 3-5 years industrial sales experience.
- Construction/equipment sales preferred.
- Proven sales experience.
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar system.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience’s needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information, please email Toni Rosario at firstname.lastname@example.org.