Occupational Therapist – OT (Part-time)
Position: Occupational Therapist
Setting: Inpatient Candler Hospital
EnduraCare is hiring! We are looking for a dynamic part time Occupational Therapist with a passion for Rehab to join the Inpatient team in Savannah GA!
Highlights of our Opportunity:
- Unparalleled schedule flexibility and supportive company culture
- Highly competitive salary + 401K Plan with company match + Paid Time Off
- Healthcare benefits package
- Promotion / Advancement / Transfer Opportunities
- Referral Bonus Program
- CEU Funds
- Student Mentor Program
- Excellent management and clinician support team
EnduraCare is part of Enhance Therapies, a comprehensive healthcare organization with more than 30 years of industry leading experience. Now with over 5,000 therapists in 28 states, this partnership provides rehabilitation services to homecare, sub-acute, long-term care, outpatient, hospital and assisted living facilities throughout the nation.
Why become an Occupational Therapist with EnduraCare?
- Company Culture– Become part of close-knit team of passionate therapists who strive to professionally develop and grow together through collaboration.
- Compensation Package– Competitive salaries, medical, dental, vision, 401k, excellent PTO package.
- Clinical Advancement– Additional training, mentorship, and direct support to help develop your career.
- Opportunities – Focus on the setting YOU are passionate about!
- Upward Mobility/Leadership Oversight– A focus on promoting success through therapists invested in leadership roles and internal promotions.
- Ways to Get Involved– Clinical mentorship and community outreach opportunities.
- Graduate of an accredited university with a B.S., Doctorate, MA or MS in required discipline and recognized by the relevant association (APTA, AOTA, ASHA)
- Holds, or will hold, current OT license and/or registration in the state (as applicable) for discipline.
- Searching for long-term growth opportunities
To Discuss your ideal Occupational Therapist position, contact:
Director of Recruiting