Business Development – Software
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Provides a software tool for operations that immediately boosts the productivity of field operators in the industrial, heavy construction, energy, oil & gas industries worldwide.
POSITION: Business Development- Software
COMPENSATION: Competitive salary + DOE
BENEFITS: Standard package
LOCATION: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
SUMMARY: Our client is looking for a top Sales/Account Executive with an extensive rolodex of operations and plant leadership in the petrochemical, refining and specialty chemical markets. This is a rare opportunity to be part of a growing company, deploying totally unique digital tools to major manufacturers.
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Personally contact and set up meetings with prospective customers at the plant level.
- This is a hunting role.
- Manage and grow customer accounts once the first sale has been made.
- Use CRM for logging all activities and managing the sales funnel.
- Participate in trade shows and events.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Preferably 5-10 years’ experience of selling in this sector.
- Must be a Team player who shares wins and success.
- Must know and understand our customers.
- Must be well connected in the Gulf Coast petrochemical, chemical and refining world (plant level).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Polished and competent in presenting to customers and conferences.
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job