Position: Office Manager
City / State:
The Office Manager manages, maintains, and oversees the operations of the office, including billing, scheduling, record-keeping, and training/supervising other office personnel. Directs the flow of work and coordinates the needs of patients and the department. Follows policies and procedures of EnduraCare Acute Care Services, LLC. and hospital/facility.
The qualified candidate must be able to:
• Ensures confidentiality of patient medical records
• Implements procedures to assure appropriate patient billing
• Maintains communication with all pertinent hospital departments, corporate office, DOR and other team members regarding any business office function
• High School Diploma or G.E.D required
• Associates Degree in business or equivalent is preferred
• Experience working in a health care related field is required
• Must have knowledge of and/or experience with accounts receivable, accounts payable, insurance billing and collections
• Basic accounting and billing experience required
• Proficiency in a variety of personal computer programs is required (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word)
• Must be able to implement systems for efficiently managing a business office
• Must have the ability to understand and follow directions and have excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Must understand and follow policies and procedures of the department and demonstrate compliance with accreditation and regulatory compliance requirements
• Must have the ability to understand and follow directions given by the Director of Rehabilitation, the supervising therapist (OT/PT/SLP)
EnduraCare Acute Care Services: Who we are and what we do?
* WE are America''s leading provider of hospital therapy (PT, OT, SLP) services
* WE provide rehabilitation therapy services in 14 states and more than 50 hospitals across the country
* WE focus on functional independence
* WE meet our patients'' maximum individual needs
* WE return functional capacity
* WE promote patient mobility
* OUR in-house education and compliance team provides clinical support, guidance, and training to our
The leadership team at EnduraCare is committed to providing the best possible clinical care for our patients, creating a positive working environment for our employees and developing successful partnerships with our customers. Rehab and quality service are our passion.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and much more!
We''re not just out to change the world of therapy, we''re actually changing it!
NO TELEPHONE CALLS PLEASE
Only qualified applicants need apply
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at: www.enduracareac.com
EACS is a Drug-Free Workplace
Follow us on Facebook
Join us on LinkedIN