Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Huntington Beach, CA
92649-92649 per year
Huntington Beach, CA 92649 - Local candidates preferred
Nearby communities: Westminster, Garden Grove, Fountain Valley, Stanton, Cypress, Long Beach, Santa Ana, Costa Mesa, etc.
Our automotive accessory distribution company (www.licenseframe.com) is seeking an experienced Production Artist showcasing strong photography, layout and design abilities to handle graphic projects independently. Work collaboratively with Vice President and Art Director for producing and adapting impactful creative collateral that ensures maximum quality. The successful candidate will also be responsible for some social media placement, product photography and assisting others in the Art Department while fostering strong and supportive relationships with all team members from a positive attitude and approach. Must be comfortable working a few extra hours if needed occasionally. Automotive enthusiast self-researcher of latest trends, popular theme and previous merchandising accessories experience will be greatly valued.
• Familiarize yourself with the product lines and its potential impact on the automotive markets.
• Highly detailed with strong skills of digital design, web graphics and social media placement.
• Assist with product design and adhering to automotive licensors’ guidelines.
• Facilitate accurate file construction, organization and prepping of files for printing or digital output, archiving electronic files, creating & compiling PDFs.
• Learn gradually to fully understand Baron full range merchandise product development capabilities
• Must be able to take direction and independently follow through on production tasks.
• May perform graphic searches on stock photo websites, stock photo CDs, and internal sources for projects.
• Flexible in working extended hours occasionally to meet important deadlines.
• High school diploma, minimum of 2 years in related experience working in a creative, corporate environment.
• Preferred: Graphic Design degree from accredited institution i.e. qualified community or 4 year college valued
• Following specific guidelines: Produce new product photos, photo editing, color correction and image manipulation, create flyers and other collateral for team.
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) and basics of Microsoft Office Suite including proficiency in Excel - highly desired (Apple platform), technical drawing skills valued
• Meet all deadlines to ensure projects are executed in a timely manner.
• Responsible for multiple rounds of revisions to files based on input from the Vice President, Art Director and Account Managers.
• Self-motivated, driven, and able to articulate design vision.
• Ability to shift gears as priorities change and to maintain a positive attitude.
• Highly organized and able to effectively multi-task, troubleshoot and adapt with shifting priorities.
• A positive attitude with ability to be a team player and contributor.
• Quick learner, excellent communicator, reliable, punctual and dedicated
• Marketing background valued
Work Schedule: Full time, Monday-Friday, 9am-5:30pm
Salary: $15 per hour + (Commensurate with experience /90 day performance evaluation probation if qualified upgraded to full-time employee thereafter performance graded yearly indexing salary adjustments)
Company offers: 7 national holidays per yr., paid vac: 1yr/1wk - 5yrs/2 wks – 10yrs +/3 wks, 3 sick days per year.
Please email resume to: email@example.com (Excel, Word or PDF). Include online portfolio, project samples, with salary history and salary requirement, work related accomplishments and additional skills in cover letter.
Baron License Frame, Inc. Family owned 50 years providing quality automotive accessories to consumers sold through wholesalers, auto dealerships nationally and Harley Dealers worldwide. Our facility is a beautiful 2-story building in the northwest industrial park of Huntington Beach 92649. www.licenseframe.com
, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave
Thursday - Aug. 13, 2020
© 2001 - 2020 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.