Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Product Development Manager / Marketing Support / Bilingual English & Mandarin Chinese Required
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Huntington Beach, CA
92649-92649 per year
Product Development Manager - Marketing Support
Required: Bilingual - English/Mandarin Chinese
(Local candidates & surrounding cities only please - Huntington Beach, CA 92648)
Description of role:
Our automotive accessory distribution company (www.licenseframe.com) is seeking an experience Product Development Manager with marketing and merchandising experience. Work collaboratively through merchandising, purchasing, and QA functions to support both new and existing product ranges. The successful candidate will communicate daily with overseas factories (China) to identify and resolve issues with technical design and production. Work creatively and pragmatically to conserve resources and engage the product line’s potential audience.
Ideal candidate will have:
• Bachelor Science 4 years Business/Marketing desired, MBA highly regarded plus
• 3+ years product development experience
• English / Mandarin speaking & writing
• Product Development
• Inventory Control
• Familiar with product/engineering documents PPAP
• Capable of completing process flow diagram FMEA report of adhesion-corrosion-thermo-cycle
• Attention to detail and accuracy in product specification development and costing
• Marketing/Graphics: Adobe CS5: Illustrator, Photoshop a plus
• MS Office Suite - EXPERT with EXCEL
• Sales / Customer Service via Phone - English
• Quick learner, reliable & punctual
• Familiarize yourself with the product line’s components and its potential impact on the market.
• Oversee the product line’s life cycle and anticipate any problems.
• Evaluate market competition and position the product line so that it appeals to consumers and wholesale customers.
• Practice discretion when discussing the production roll-out and maintain confidentiality.
• Work closely to collaborate mission with entire team.
• Help establish and structure Engineering Product Development Department and fabrication workshop.
• QC testing and verifying overseas efforts.
• Attend targeted customer meetings and industry conferences as needed to maintain working knowledge of product acceptance and positioning in the market: Local OE scheduled meetings: Hyundai/Genesis - Fountain Valley, Kia & Mazda - Irvine, Mitsubishi - Cypress, American Honda – Torrance
• Possible out of state travel with company Vice President.
Work Schedule: Full time, Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Flexibility later morning-evening to facilitate calling China.
Salary: $18.00 - $20.00 / hr. (commensurate with experience)
Company offers: 7 National Holidays per yr., Paid vac: 1yr/1wk - 5yrs/2 weeks
Please email resume to: email@example.com. (Excel, Word or PDF) Include salary history and salary requirement in cover letter. Also, please provide work samples and specific online links, Linkedin page sites or apps built, etc., profile evidencing accomplishments along with additional valuable skills.
Baron License Frame, Inc. prides itself on over 45 years of providing quality automotive accessories to consumers and wholesale auto dealerships worldwide. www.licenseframe.com
, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave
Thursday - Aug. 13, 2020
© 2001 - 2020 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.