Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Baton Rouge, LA
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Provides water, process treatment and finished fuel additives to the Refining, Petrochemical, Fertilizer and Power industries.
POSITION TITLE: Site Manager
COMPENSATION: $120-$140K + potential bonus + commissions + company vehicle
BENEFITS: Standard package
LOCATION: Baton Rouge, LA
SUMMARY: The Site Manager is responsible for ensuring assigned account revenue and profitability growth by maintaining existing business, while developing and implementing sales plans for any internal opportunities. Insures that assigned account(s) are properly staffed and customer commitments and expectations are not only being met, but exceeded.
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Act safely in all aspects of the job, including the operation and maintenance of the company provided vehicle and compliance with all company and customer site specific safety policies.
• Provide and document onsite service to assigned account(s)
• Supervise and guide a team of professionals to promote a safe and positive environment
• Competent at evaluating customer laboratory results, recommending chemical feed rates, and maintaining product inventory.
• Develop business plans for optimal use of resources and time
• Assist in interviewing, recruiting, and training staffs
• Focus on customer retention and improving customer relationships through effective business calls and entertainment at all levels of the customer''s organization.
• Identify and resolve customer complaints, escalating as required.
• Add customer value by acting as a business consultant to customer''s key management by developing a thorough understanding of customer''s business, strategy and operational issues.
• Advise customers on the best products to accomplish their objectives.
• Organize regular meetings with management to discuss about business updates, issues and opportunities
• Train staffs on daily responsibilities, brand promotion and customer service activities
• Competent at handling all projects from the identification stage through data collection, Qualification, implementation, Value quantification, and Report out phases
• Document the value offered and delivered to the customer in clear, customer accepted financial terms
• In coordination with the territory manager, develop sales plans and strategies for active and potential pursuits
• Assist the technical group by providing ongoing information regarding customer trends, issues and requests related to products and their application.
• Evaluate employee performance and develop individual development plans.
• Evaluate existing business procedures and recommend improvements
• Has a high level of curiosity to improve the customers operations and our financial standing with existing customer(s)
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Competent at training and mentoring all Field Rep''s, Technical Rep''s, and Territory Specialists.
• Complete required company training and documentation on time.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor''s degree (Engineering, Chemistry, Biological Sciences or related field).
• 7-10 years of industrial water treatment experience
• Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Proficiency with MS Office products preferred
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email Sam Puente at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, 401(k), Bonus Plan
Friday - Sep. 18, 2020
© 2001 - 2020 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.