Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: A company that is a premier specialty provider in the areas of scaffolding, insulation, paintings and coatings
POSITION TITLE: Site Manager
COMPENSATION: $105K - $115K salary + bonus + company vehicle + relocation
BENEFITS: Standard package
LOCATION: Kingsport / Johnson City area, TN
RELOCATION: Relocation assistance available
SUMMARY: Directs the day-to-day operations of the company and insures sustainable performance that enhances the company''s reputation in the market place.
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Create, approve and implement broad corporate policies, procedures and organizational structure.
• Establish and monitor short-term and long-range plans consistent with overall profit and growth objectives.
• Provide key management direction to top supervisory personnel motivating managers to function as a cohesive organization.
• Provide advice, guidance and direction to carry out major plans and procedures consistent with company established policies.
• Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
• Monitor and analyze operating results of the company relative to established objectives and insure that company performance is satisfactorily maintained.
• Actively manage budget, controlling costs and expenditures.
• Develop and implement quality control programs and initiatives.
• Determine labor requirements and work with Staffing Department to fill all positions.
• Obtain all necessary permits and licenses.
• Encourage the development of dynamic company spirit exemplifying fairness, creativity, integrity and health aggressiveness while producing maximum benefit to the employee, clients and the community.
• Must be able to comply with all safety regulations and procedures applicable to a chemical plant environment.
• Regular reliable attendance and flexibility to work varied shifts and/or overtime as needed.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• 10+ years of refining and chemical/petrochemical industry experience in specialty crafts or construction project management.
• Bachelor''s Degree in Business Administration, Construction Management, Engineering or related field preferred
• Strong P&L skills. Must have experience managing a P&L of at last $50M
• Strong contracts experience - ability to review contracts, identify exposures and recommend changes
• Requires excellent communication, listening and presentation skills, and the ability to recognize and respond to customer “pain points”
• Requires strong leadership abilities and strategic planning and implementation skills
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email Hazel Kassu at email@example.com.
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Bonus Plan
Tuesday - Aug. 11, 2020
© 2001 - 2020 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.