Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: A company that is a premier specialty provider in the areas of scaffolding, insulation, paintings and coatings
POSITION TITLE: Project Manager
COMPENSATION: Competitive salary DOE & Location
BENEFITS: Standard package
LOCATION: Portland, OR
SUMMARY: The Project Manager directs, manages and coordinates business operations for specific projects and implements the tactical actions necessary to maximize project revenue, EBITDA and return on assets. The Project Manager is accountable for revenue and corresponding profit and loss relating to business for specified projects in a geographical area. They will directly supervise a variety of personnel and carry out supervisory duties in accordance with the company''s policies and procedures.
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Direct, manage, and coordinate activities to achieve individual project business plan goals and maximize profitability.
• Assist with identifying sales opportunities, sales and marketing strategic plans, and enhance business relationships with current project customers.
• Provide accurate forecasting for revenue and EBITDA and demand planning for assets and resources.
• Direct, manage and coordinate all project service and rental activities to exceed customer expectations for the timely and effective delivery of service and systems.
• Manage inventory to maximize production efficiency, revenue and profit.
• Direct, manage and coordinate safety activities to promote safe work environments. Oversee safety related training and reporting. Comply with federal (OSHSA) and state safety rules.
• Evaluate, monitor and report project operating performance data by communicating with senior management. Maintain accurate records relating to matters such as inventory, billable work, hours worked, services produced and purchased.
• Carries out supervisory duties including; interviewing, hiring, training employees, planning, assigning and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees along with addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• 10+ years of construction project management with scaffolding, insulation, painting and coating experience in the chemical/petrochemical and/or refining industry.
• Bachelor''s Degree in Business Administration, Construction Management, Engineering or related field preferred.
• Requires excellent oral, written, computer and presentation skills.
• Requires strong leadership abilities to inspire and coach employees to accomplish strategic goals and related tasks.
• Requires the ability to process complex time sensitive data and information from multiple sources, make decisions based on this data, and to effectively communicate required actions to a broad audience.
. ***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance
Wednesday - Aug. 5, 2020
© 2001 - 2020 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.