Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Provides field services for the pipeline and petrochemical industries.
POSITION TITLE: Sales Manager
COMPENSATION: $85K - $100K base salary + bonus
BENEFITS: Standard package
LOCATION: Houston, TX (20% to 60% overnight travel is required)
SUMMARY: Supports the company''s mission by meeting the sales revenue and profitability targets, maintenance of existing Client relationships, and establishment of new Client relationships.
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Meet company growth objectives by achieving sales revenue and profit targets.
• Achieves company''s financial objective by staying within personal sales expense budget.
• Contributes to the evolution of our marketing strategy.
• Maintains and expands sales pipeline by developing and executing strategies to identify, develop, and manage key relationships with Clients leading to closed sales.
• Establish and maintain work practices to ensure delivered services exceed both company''s and Client''s expectations.
• Through excellent rapport with current and future Clients, identify and understand current and future requirements. Quickly resolves any Client issue that arise to maintain and improve Client satisfaction.
• Coordinates with Operations, Accounting, and Clients to successfully prepare and execute projects, and receive prompt payments.
• Prepare detailed project estimates and proposals.
• Provide market intelligence by reporting business opportunities, results, trends, and competitive information.
• Contribute to team efforts by actively participating, offering information and opinion as a member of sales team, integrating objectives with other functions, and accomplishing related results as needed.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing and enhancing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
• Comply with all legal requirements by following policies and procedures.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor''s degree or equivalent industry experience.
• A minimum of eight years in the petrochemical and/or pipeline industry, or closely related field. A minimum of five years of hands on outside sales experience selling corrosion and related services.
• Must possess: the ability to organize, plan, and communicate effectively (written and verbal); strong analytical skills, excellent presentation skills; experienced and proficient in Microsoft Office, CRM, networks, Outlook, ERP, and web applications; excellent customer service, managerial skills, organizational skills; and, the ability to quickly plan and adapt to ever-changing situations.
• Must possess the ability to handle stressful situations, especially where there are frequent deadlines; performs repetitive tasks as required; and maintain a positive attitude in a variety of situations.
• Must be very experienced with NACE standards, Cathodic Protection, and DOT regulatory compliance requirements.
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email Deborah Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401(k), Bonus Plan
Tuesday - Aug. 11, 2020
© 2001 - 2020 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.