Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Inside Sales / Sales Assistant
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
League City, TX
COMPANY OVERVIEW: BIC Alliance is offering a great growth opportunity for an experienced inside sales person or an entry level outside sales person. Position can potentially lead to an outside sales / business development role. MUST have previous experience working for a company proving products or services to the refining and/or petrochem industry OR have strong knowledge of these industries
POSITION TITLE: Member Services Representative (Inside Sales / Sales Support)
COMPENSATION: $30K - $35K base salary + commission
BENEFITS: Standard package
LOCATION: League City, TX
SUMMARY: The Member Service Representative is an extension of an Account Executive. This person is the primary support person who helps maintain and increase overall sales for the account executive to $1.25 million by improving client use of value-added services and ultimately expanding existing account base (client retention and account expansion). In addition to expanding current accounts, the Member Service Representative assists their account executive with new account acquisitions by processing leads, sending media kits, setting appointments and sales deadlines reminders, etc.
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Set appointments via phone and email communication (prospects and renewals)
• Strong organization skills and ability to prioritize tasks
• Maintain existing client relationships by way of face-to-face visits and strong written client communication
• Documentation of daily activities
• Read BIC magazine/General knowledge of BIC''s Services
• Utilize social media for locating prospect and communicating BIC''s message
• Event Coverage (client events, BIC events, association meeting attendance, photos)
• Custom Data Selections (Providing clients sales leads through use of company database)
• Special projects (email blasts, developing prospect lists, market trends)
• Promote client use of value-added services (reminder emails/calls/FTF)
• Distribution of sales materials (hard copy and electronic)
• Bonus distribution of BIC Magazine, both to client locations and racks via vehicle transport
• Identifying BIC recruiting opportunities
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Must have at least 2 years of telephone sales experience
• Industrial oil-and-gas sales experience is preferred
• Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office programs of Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
• Must have experience with email and know proper email best-practices and etiquette
• Must have above-average verbal and written communication abilities, strong emotional intelligence, be coachable, possess the willingness to learn a highly complex industry and present confidence in a group presentation setting
• Must demonstrate and practice a self-control which is equal to all emergencies and who appears well in any company
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email Hazel Kassu at email@example.com.
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401(k), Bonus Plan
Saturday - Aug. 15, 2020
© 2001 - 2020 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.