- Bachelors degree in Business, Purchasing, or a related field.
- 1-3 years work experience, preferably in international purchasing and production scheduling in the consumer, giftware or retail industries.
- Previous Import experience highly preferred.
- Must be a self-starter, with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ideal candidate will strive for excellence and will go above and beyond the details outlined.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Suite applications.
- Requires excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Strong numerical aptitude.
- Experience with material requirements planning systems or other related software a plus.
- Knowledge and ability to set up product structures within an MRP system a plus.
The Bradford Group is a world leader in direct to consumer marketing and provider of gifts,
collectibles, home décor, and jewelry. Founded in 1973, we have an unyielding
commitment to product quality and exceptional customer service which has helped
us become one of the premier direct marketing companies in today''s
Benefits: Our company is wholly owned by our employees through an
Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) that allows you to not only derive the
benefits of working as an employee at The Bradford Group, but also gain the
benefits of being an owner.
We also offer: A Business Casual Work Environment, Health and
Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO)
Program, Direct Deposit, Credit Union, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee
Assistance Program, Employee Referral Bonus Program, 401(k), Profit Sharing,
Tuition Reimbursement, Onsite Cafeteria, Onsite Fitness Center, Product
Discounts and more!
The Bradford Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer