Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
75000-85000 per year
Our client is a privately owned Turnaround & Maintenance solutions provider to the Refining & Petrochemical, Energy Infrastructure, and Power Industries. They provide offsite maintenance solutions via a cutting-edge heat exchanger cleaning and repair facility.
POSITION TITLE: Hydroblasting Supervisor
COMPENSATION: Competitive base salary DOE
BENEFITS: Standard package
LOCATION: Beaumont, TX
SUMMARY: Supervises multiple crews in multiple service lines to complete jobs at client''s site in accordance with client and business requirements and company''s policies, practices and procedures.
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Instructs, provides feedback and directs and assists crew in performance of job duties to complete work in accordance with client requirements and company''s policies, practices and procedures. Enforces company employee policies and may remove employee from job when required. Writes performance reviews and submits to management for review and action.
• Schedules job and crews.
• Dispatches crews based on calls received on nights and weekends.
• Develops proposals and bids
• Acts as Manager in Manager''s absence when required.
• Reads work order and ensures all required equipment is available and operational prior to starting job.
• Inspects equipment and general work area prior to starting any job. Corrects deficiencies that may cause accidents, injuries, lost productivity or harm to equipment or that are inconsistent with client''s requirements.
• Informs client as required regarding job status and client requirements.
• Performs preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment when required.
• Completes all appropriate paperwork including service receipts, and submits to designated management.
• Trains Technicians and Operators on-the-job in equipment operation, service line processes and necessary paperwork.
• Operates all necessary equipment in service line (chemical, hydro-blasting, painting, blasting, and vacuum) in accordance with operation training and safety procedures.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Knowledge of chemical, hydro-blasting, painting, blasting, and vacuum procedures.
• Minimum of 3 years'' experience in a supervisory role
• Ability to conform to work hours
• Operational knowledge of tools, equipment and tasks in job processes
• Ability to complete all paperwork.
• On Call 24/7
• Ability to report to work within one hour of receiving call to work.
• Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email Sam Puente @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance
Thursday - Apr. 22, 2021
© 2001 - 2021 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.