Marketing Administrative Assistant
Mountain Land Physical Therapy is seeking a full-time Marketing Administrative Assistant to join our team in Cottonwood Heights, Utah. You will work with our Marketing Team to support the needs of over 40 therapy clinics throughout Utah, Idaho and Montana.
In this entry level position, your primary responsibilities will be to assist in the day to day administrative tasks of the marketing department; but will also have opportunities to help with social media, print production, event planning, podcasts and more. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to expand their marketing skillset, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. If you like variety in your work and love working with a tight-knit, collaborative team to create new and exciting things, this job is for you.
- Highly organized, resourceful, and a quick learner.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Able to track and organize many ongoing tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Great with social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, is a plus.
Location: Cottonwood Heights, Utah
Contact: Doug Gardiner email@example.com
Starting Wage: $12-15 Hour, DOE, with room to grow in the future.
Hours & Benefits: This is a full-time, benefited position and is eligible to receive medical, dental, and vision insurances, as well as life insurances, 401k, paid time off and wellness incentives.
Apply: Please send resume, cover letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org