Public Relations Intern
Mountain Land Physical Therapy is seeking a Public Relations Intern to join our Referral Development Team in Boise, Idaho. You will work directly with our Idaho Public Relations Representative to help develop and maintain referral source relationships for 8 physical therapy clinics throughout the Boise region.
Don''t know what a Public Relations Rep does? Don''t worry about it! This position is intended for students with little to no experience that are willing and eager to learn. You will learn how to develop, prepare, and implement marketing events for referral sources, such as physician offices. Some of the events you will help plan and support include BBQ''s, professional lectures, clinic open houses, office drop-ins, and lunches. If you are interested in gaining relevant experience in healthcare, marketing, or communication, then this position is for you!
Check us out at https://www.mlrehab.com/
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to prioritize tasks and effectively manage time with minimal supervision
- Responsive to time-sensitive email, text, and phone calls
- Must have reliable transportation and be comfortable driving a company vehicle to events
- Interested in public relations, marketing, physical therapy, or the medical field in general
Pay Range: Unpaid - For college credit
Location: Boise, Idaho
Benefits:This is a part-time, 10-20 hour per week internship with flexible start and end dates.
Please apply through this website or send resume to Tanner Daylong at firstname.lastname@example.org