Digital Marketing Manager
Mountain Land Physical Therapy is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join our Marketing Team in Cottonwood Heights, Utah. You will work directly with the Director of Marketing to support the digital marketing needs of over 40 therapy clinics throughout Utah, Idaho and Montana.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will play a central role in managing our digital marketing initiatives and online presence, but your role won''t stop there. As a key member in our small, but mighty marketing team, you will work on a large variety of projects ranging from digital to print, to organizing large events. To be successful in this position, you should have a diverse marketing skillset with a strong background in content creation, to help drive the messaging behind the campaigns we create.
In addition to working on day-to-day marketing projects, you will be involved in all aspects of our broad marketing strategy and the numerous other projects and events we work on throughout the year including conferences, podcasts, photography, video production, and more. If you like variety in your work and love working with a tight-knit, collaborative team to create new and exciting things, this job is for you!
• Experienced in digital marketing, campaign creation, and management
• Strong copywriting and content creation skills
• Able to manage projects under minimal supervision
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Highly organized, resourceful, and a quick learner
• An eye for detail and great graphic design
• Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
• Healthcare marketing experience a plus
Location: Cottonwood Heights, Utah
Contact: Nick Woolley, firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting Wage: $55-60k starting wage with excellent growth potential.
Hours & Benefits: This is a full-time, benefited position and is eligible to receive medical, dental, and vision insurances, as well as life insurances, 401k, paid time off, and wellness incentives.
Apply: Please send resume, cover letter and salary expectations to email@example.com.