Mountain Land Physical Therapy is seeking a Marketing Manager to join our Marketing Team in Cottonwood Heights, Utah. You will work directly with the Director of Marketing to support the marketing needs of over 40 therapy clinics throughout Utah, Idaho and Montana.
As the Marketing Manager, you will play central role in managing marketing projects as they come into the department. As a key member of our small, but nimble marketing team, you should have a diverse skillset in marketing with an emphasis on copywriting and helping to craft the messaging behind the projects we create.
In addition to managing day to day marketing orders and projects, you will be involved in all aspects of our marketing strategy and the numerous other projects and events we work on throughout the year including conferences, podcasts, video production, websites, digital campaigns and more. If you like variety in your work and love working with a tight-knit, collaborative team to create new and exciting things, this job is for you.
• Experienced in copywriting and content creation
• Able to manage projects under minimal supervision
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Highly organized, resourceful, and a quick learner
• An eye for detail and great graphic design
• Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
• Healthcare marketing experience a plus
• Experience with digital marketing campaigns a plus
Location: Cottonwood Heights, Utah
Contact: Nick Woolley, email@example.com
Starting Wage: $50-65k DOE
Hours & Benefits: This is a full-time, benefited position and is eligible to receive medical, dental, and vision insurances, as well as life insurances, 401k, and wellness incentives.
Apply: Please send resume, cover letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.