Mountain Land Physical Therapy is seeking a part time Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing Team in Cottonwood Heights, Utah. You will work directly with the Director of Marketing to support the marketing needs of over 40 therapy clinics throughout Utah, Idaho and Montana.
In this role you will work on a variety of projects with your primary focus being on digital marketing, including social media management and email campaigns. An interest in Physical Therapy and general active/healthy lifestyle topics will be helpful for creating fun and engaging content for our patients, team members and the general public.
In addition to being a key player in our digital marketing strategy, you will have the opportunity to be involved in many other marketing projects and events we work on throughout the year including podcasts, websites, print materials and more. If you like variety in your work and love working with a tight-knit, collaborative team to create new and exciting things, this job is for you.
• Expert level knowledge of social media and audience engagement
• Experience with email campaign platforms such as MailChimp
• Experience with social media management platforms
• Able to manage projects under minimal supervision
• Strong customer service skills
• Highly organized, resourceful, and a quick learner
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere and Photoshop is a plus
Location: Cottonwood Heights, Utah Contact: Nick Woolley, email@example.com
Starting Wage: $14-$18 Hour, DOE.
Hours & Benefits: This is a part-time position with some flexibility regarding where and when you work. Total hours available are in the 20-30 hour range.
Apply: Please apply through our website or send resume, cover letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.