Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Regional VP Operations
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Provider of maintenance, turnaround and construction project services to the refining and petrochemical industries.
POSITION TITLE: Regional VP of Operations
COMPENSATION: Competitive salary DOE + bonus
BENEFITS: Standard package
LOCATION: Houston, TX
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Oversees/directs daily operations including P&L, bidding and estimating as well as business development responsibilities.
• Acts as both a formal and informal resource to the Vice President and other senior managers, providing input on strategic direction and initiatives as well as tactical issues.
• Implements and oversees the successful implementation of short and longer range plans and programs that meet operations goals and objectives (e.g. growth objectives).
• Plays a key role in business development initiatives, including creating and maintaining relationships with key decision makers within current and/or targeted customers.
• Provides guidance and recommendations to the Vice President regarding the operating structure and actions/processes necessary to effectively manage the organization''s current and projected activities.
• Maintains a sound plan of business organization, recommending actions to ensure adequate management development and to provide for capable management succession.
• Develops and installs procedures and actions to promote communication and adequate information flow within and among regional projects and project managers
• Evaluates the results of overall and/or specific operations regularly and systematically and reports these results to the Vice President on an ongoing, regular basis.
• Ensures that the responsibilities, authorities, and accountability of all direct subordinates are defined, understood and executed.
• Ensures that all organization activities and operations are carried out in compliance with Company policy and controls and local, state, and federal regulations and laws governing business operations.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• 10+ years of increasing management responsibility in an industrial construction or EPC organization, with the last 4-5 years being in a senior operations position (e.g. General Manager, VP Operations, Area Manager) overseeing multiple/large projects with significant impact on overall business results.
• P&L experience. Proven track record of growing a P&L over an extended period of time (2-3 years minimum).
• 5+ years Sales and sales management experience
• Must have strong mechanical and industrial construction experience within refining and petrochemical facilities.
• Proven history of leading business unit(s) with strong safety performance
• Experience and knowledge of turnaround, maintenance and small capital projects a strong plus.
• Candidate must possess excellent communication skills combined with strong business acumen to engage customers and to communicate complex ideas clearly, simply and convincingly.
• Strong process orientation and organizational skills a must.
• College degree preferred but not required.
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401(k), Bonus Plan
Wednesday - Apr. 21, 2021
© 2001 - 2021 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.