Medical Billing Specialist:
Mountain Land Physical Therapy is seeking a Medical Billing Specialist to join our Corporate Office Team in Cottonwood Heights, Utah. In this role, you will be a key member inprovidingbilling and timely collection support for 40 physical therapy clinics throughout Utah, Idaho, and Montana.
As a Medical Billing Specialist, you will work in a fast-paced environment to ensure the timely billing of medical claims. The most successful Billing Specialists think critically and enjoy solving puzzles. You should have a background in Medical Billing, but our amazing Billing Department will ensure that you are successful if you need some training. If you enjoy working for a company that treats you like family and you have an eye for detail, this job could be for you!
- Above average computer competency (Microsoft Office necessary)
- Medical Billing and or Medical Coding Certificates preferred
- Must be cleared on State and Federal Exclusion Lists, and not on NPDB lists with negative notes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 2 years of medical billing experience preferred
Hours & Benefits: This is a full-time M-F, benefited position and is eligible to receive medical, dental, and vision insurances, as well as life insurances, 401k, and wellness incentives
Location: Cottonwood Heights, Utah
Apply: Please apply through our website or send your resume to Taylor Hunter at firstname.lastname@example.org.