Medical Billing Specialist:
Mountain Land Physical Therapy is seeking a Medical Billing Specialist to join our Corporate Office Team in Cottonwood Heights, Utah. In this role, you will be a key member in providing billing and timely collection support for 40 physical therapy clinics throughout Utah, Idaho, and Montana.
As a Medical Billing Specialist, you will work in a fast-paced environment to ensure the timely billing of medical claims. You will have support from Mountain Land''s amazing billing team, when many opportunities to learn and grow professionally. Excellent communication skills and attention to detail are crucial for your success in this position. If you enjoy working for a company that treats you like family and have an eye for detail, this job could be for you!
- Above average computer competency (Microsoft Office necessary)
- Medical Billing and or Medical Coding Certificates preferred
- Must be cleared on State and Federal Exclusion Lists, and not on NPDB lists with negative notes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 2 years of medical billing experience preferred
Hours & Benefits: This is a full-time M-F, benefited position and is eligible to receive medical, dental, and vision insurances, as well as life insurances, 401k, and wellness incentives
Location: Cottonwood Heights, Utah
Apply: Please apply through our website or send your resume to Taylor Hunter at firstname.lastname@example.org.