Mountain Land Physical Therapy is seeking a Clinic Coordinator to join our team at our West Jordan, Utah clinic. In this role, you will work with our therapists and support staff to deliver quality care to our patients by helping keep the clinic organized and running smoothly from day to day.
Your time will be focused on maintaining the clinic''s schedule, explaining benefits of physical therapy to current and prospective patients, collection and balancing of payments, and answering phones and emails. This position requires a high level of organization with excellent communication skills. If you enjoy helping people achieve their health goals and working in a fun, fast-paced environment, this position could be for you!
Spanish speaking, writing, and comprehension skills are strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - English and Spanish
- A passion for providing excellent customer service.
- Highly organized, resourceful, and a quick learner.
- Must have reliable transportation to complete local errands as needed.
- Prior experience working in a medical office or a physical therapy environment, and/or a knowledge of health insurance is a plus.
Pay Range: $13 - $15 per hour
Hours & Benefits: This is a full-time M-F, benefited position and is eligible to receive medical, dental, and vision insurances, as well as life insurances, 401k, and wellness incentives.
Location: West Jordan, Utah
Apply: Please apply through our website or send your resume to Emily Pike at Emilyf@mlrehab.com.