Mountain Land Physical Therapy is seeking a part-time staff therapist to join our South Weber, Utah outpatient clinic. Our South Weber clinic is a new, state of the art facility that treats a diverse caseload from competitive runners to patients with long-term pain. This role provides a great opportunity to work collaboratively with a board certified orthopedic specialist and advance your professional skills.
Our South Weber staff promotes active and healthy lifestyles through a fun clinic environment. You will be a key component in a caring environment by working together to make a difference in every patient''s life. If you are looking to work for a company that promotes professional growth and treats you like family, this position could be for you!
Mountain Land Rehabilitation is a Therapist owned Company.
- Current Utah PT License or ability to obtain (No sanction)
- 1-3 years of experience as an Outpatient PT (New Grads welcome to apply)
- CPR certified
- Desire to work in a collaborative environment with team members
- A passion for outpatient orthopedic therapy
- Interest in learning and improving skills
Location: South Weber, Utah
Pay Range: DOE Hourly
Hours & Benefits: This is a part-time M-F position
Apply below or send resume and Cover letter to Taylor Hunter at email@example.com