Mountain Land Physical Therapy is seeking a full-time staff therapist to join our West Valley, Utah outpatient clinic. Our West Valley clinic is a new, state of the art facility that treats a diverse caseload from post-operative athletic injuries to patients with long-term pain. This role provides a unique opportunity to receive mentorship and grow your professional skills among the top therapists in the region.
Our West Valley staff promotes active and healthy lifestyles through a fun and caring clinic environment. You will be a key component in a collaborative setting by working together to make a difference in every patient''s life. If you are looking to work for a company that promotes professional growth and treats you like family, this position could be for you!
Mountain Land Rehabilitation is a Therapist owned Company.
- Ability to speak, listen, and write in fluent Spanish and English
- Current Utah PT License or ability to obtain (No sanction)
- 1-3 years of experience as an Outpatient PT (New Grads welcome to apply)
- CPR certified
- Desire to work in a collaborative environment with team members
- A passion for outpatient orthopedic therapy
- Interest in learning and improving skills
Location: West Valley, Utah
Pay Range: DOE Hourly or Innovative Compensation Program
Hours & Benefits: This is a full-time M-F, benefited position and is eligible to receive medical, dental, and vision insurances, continuing education funding as well as life insurances, 401k, and wellness incentives
Apply below or send resume and Cover letter to Taylor Hunter at email@example.com