1. A person who has a high school diploma, or equivalent.
2. Preferred training and experience as an administrative assistant and at least two (2) years of work experience, preferably in home health care or related health program.
3. Demonstrated ability in or application of organization and excellent telephone/communication skills.
4. Ability to deal effectively with high levels of stress.
5. Ability to multitask, ensuring the completion of many tasks, projects, and reports throughout the day.
6. Basic, functional knowledge of computer/technology skills.
Trilogy Home Healthcare. Creating Solutions for Patients, Physicians, and our Community. We strive to provide specialized care to meet the needs of each patient, the way we would our own family. Trilogy Home Healthcare, partnering with community healthcare providers, will develop comprehensive plans of treatment driven by the physician. The care delivered by our experienced clinicians will yield the highest patient outcomes. Trilogys three pronged approach depends on the input of our clinical, management and community liaison teams to provide excellent clinical care to our patients.