Come and join the Trilogy Team where relationships always matter and Teamwork makes the dream work. Excellent Patient Care is Our Super Power What''s Yours?
We are a Growing Medicare Home Health Agency who are looking to add a dynamic Healthcare Recruiter to join our Recruitment Team, This position is remote therefore, a high level of communication and time management is required.
Our Recruiters collaborate with their peers Recruitment Manager and Agency Administrators on a regular basis and proactively identify hiring needs and should be able to attract candidates using various sources including, but not limited to social media networks and employee referrals. If you have a passion for helping others and want to be part of work family who truly care about each other, we would love to talk with you. Our Mission is to blend
a fun and professional work environment where employees feel appreciated and
respected, allowing them to provide quality, safe, and cost-effective home care
services to patients in their home.
We strive to provide specialized care to meet the needs of each patient, the way we would our own family. Trilogy Home Healthcare, partnering with community healthcare providers, will develop comprehensive plans of treatment driven by the physician. The care delivered by our experienced clinicians will yield the highest patient outcomes. Trilogy''s three pronged approach depends on the input of our clinical, management and community liaison teams to provide excellent clinical care to our patients.
1. Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a multi-site organization. Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc.
2. Screen candidates resumes and job applications.
3. Conduct initial screening interviews.
4. Schedules Candidates for Branch Interviews
5. Collaborates with Recruitment Manager and Agency Management to identify hiring needs.
6. Develop strong relationships and partner with hiring manager, business leaders and HR
7. Work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria
8. Promotes the company''s reputation as “best place to work”.
9. Supports philosophy of the company; consistently follows Company/Agency policies and procedures; sets an example for employees.
10. Participates in staff development including orientation, in-service education, and continuing education.
10. Performs other job duties, as assigned.