At Mountain Land we restore, support, and promote active and healthy lifestyles. We inspire people to go after their goals. We love helping others. Be part of all of this as a Physical Therapy Tech in our Murray Outpatient Clinic.
Therapy Techs are essential; from patient care to cleanliness, they fill the gaps and multi-task so that our clinics run smoothly. They help our patients enjoy their time with us through their positive energy and an excitement for learning about the human body. Learn more about Mountain Land Physical Therapy at www.mlrehab.com.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keeps general work area clean. Maintains equipment and furniture in good working condition
- Actively learns and becomes familiar with the front office operations and assists in those functions as requested
- Promotes a caring and helpful attitude to visitors, physicians, patients, and staff
a) Demonstrates a caring and helpful attitude
b) Contributes to the appearance and cleanliness of the department
- Follows safety standards while performing patient-related duties.
a) Uses good body mechanics.
b) Carries out transfer procedures correctly
- Assists the physical therapist as requested
a) Assists with patient treatment and transfers
b) Notifies physical therapists of patient problems
c) Assists with duties as assigned
- Performs patient care as specified by the physical therapist
a) Performs treatment as designated by the physical therapist
b) Performs treatment in a timely manner
c) Follows written and/or verbal instructions
d) Discusses patient responses with the therapist.
- Must be 18 years of age
- A criminal background check must be performed upon hire
Fridays 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
This position will eventually increase to include Monday and Wednesday mornings from 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. after one month