Come join the Trilogy Home Healthcare team, where relationships matter and Team work makes the dream work! Excellent Patient care is our super power what''s yours?
We are a Growing Medicare Home Health Agency that is looking to add a dynamic Full Time Occupational Therapist (OTR), to cover our patients in Citrus, SW Marion, and Hernando County, to our team of well seasoned Clinicians.
At Trilogy you will provide exceptional Occupational Therapy Services to our patients in the comfort of their Home. If you have a passion for helping others and want to be part of work family who truly care about each other, we would love to talk with you.
- Graduate from an Occupational Therapist curriculum approved by the American Occupational Therapy Association, or the Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the American Medical Association, or the Council of Medical Education of the American Medical Association and American Occupational Therapy Association.
- Must be Currently licensed in the state(s) in which practicing.
- Two (2) years experience, preferred.
- Acceptance of philosophy and goals of this Agency.
- Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment.
Trilogy Home Healthcare. Creating Solutions for Patients, Physicians, and our Community. We strive to provide specialized care to meet the needs of each patient, the way we would our own family. Trilogy Home Healthcare, partnering with community healthcare providers, will develop comprehensive plans of treatment driven by the physician. The care delivered by our experienced clinicians will yield the highest patient outcomes. Trilogy''s three pronged approach depends on the input of our clinical, management and community liaison teams to provide excellent clinical care to our patients.