Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Designs custom solutions for unique sealing needs.
POSITION TITLE: Operations Manager
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Providing direct management control to a team of functional supervisors representing production, warehousing / inventory, quality control, packaging and shipping, in a small manufacturing / warehouse environment.
• Coordinating adequate resource allocation and deployment between functional areas to meet customer demand.
• Ensuring implementation of, and adherence to, company ISO 9001 Quality Management System procedures and company safety policies and standards.
• Driving labor productivity and efficiency improvement projects.
• Driving material utilization improvement projects and associated reject / scrap rate reductions.
• Implementing appropriate equipment maintenance procedures.
• Maintaining administrative controls and approvals, typically including time off requests, vacation scheduling, overtime approval and expense or purchasing approvals.
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
• 5+ years'' experience in make-to-order manufacturing environment
• Light engineering workshop experience, predominantly in thin gauge steel cutting, bending, machining, turning and welding operations.
• Experience with production planning and scheduling in a low volume, quick turnaround, make-to-order facility.
• Exposure to basic inventory control practices.
• Articulate, effective written and verbal communicator.
• Proficient user of MS Office and ERP systems.
• Lean Manufacturing / Six Sigma certification programs
• Bachelor''s Degree Required
We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email
Toni Rosario at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saturday - Dec. 5, 2020
© 2001 - 2020 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.