Mountain Land Rehabilitation is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant and Office Manager to join our team at our Home Office in Cottonwood Heights, Utah. In this position you will play a critical role as we prepare for aggressive growth over the next 5 years and beyond. You will manage our Corporate Office (Home Office) and be the Executive Assistant to our owners and officers, supporting more than 40 therapy clinics throughout Utah, Idaho and Montana.
As the Home Office Manager and Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for administrative projects and tasks assigned by the owners and officers, and managing the day-to-day needs of our Home Office. You will work closely with the owners and management within the company to keep the company functioning smoothly and efficiently. A strong sense of professionalism, self-drive, and organization are crucial for your success in this position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in person, via email, and on the phone.
- Notary Public
- Reliable transportation and a valid and current Driver''s License with current Auto Insurance.
- Able to prioritize tasks and effectively manage time.
- Must be proficient with working on a computer.
- Above-average time management and organizational skills
- 3-5 years of experience as an executive assistant is preferred
Starting Wage: $35,000 - $55,000 DOE.
Hours & Benefits: This is a full-time, benefited position and is eligible to receive medical, dental, and vision insurances, as well as life insurances, 401k, and wellness incentives.
Location: Cottonwood Heights, Utah
Apply: Please apply through our website or send your resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.