Come and join the Trilogy Home Healthcare team, where relationships always matter and Teamwork makes the dream work. Excellent patient care is our super power, what''s yours?
We are a Growing Medicare Home Health Agency who are looking to add a 1st class Biller to our Team in Jacksonville, FL. As our Biller you will be responsible for the accuracy, quality, compliance, and timely processing of billing for the Medicare-certified Agency and the various tasks that ensure these responsibilities are met. Our Biller coordinates with Agency staff, reviews patient documentation for completeness, and consults with various members of the patient''s medical team when necessary. The Biller supports the Agency''s philosophy, standards of care, and compliance.
If you have a passion for helping others and want to be part of work family who truly care about each other, we would love to talk with you. Our Mission is to blend a fun and professional work environment where employees feel appreciated and respected, allowing them to provide quality, safe, and cost-effective home care services to patients in their home.
1. A person who has a high school diploma, or equivalent.
2. Knowledge of Medicare Billing Manual, audit processes, and regulations.
3. Training or experience as a medical biller.
4. Some College or Business Certificate/Training desired, but will train the appropriate candidate.
5. At least two (2) years of work experience, preferably in home health care or related health program.
6. Demonstrated ability in, or application of, organization and excellent communication skills.
7. Ability to deal effectively with high levels of stress and deadlines.
8. Ability to multitask, ensuring the completion of many tasks, projects, and reports throughout the day.
9. Intermediate, functional knowledge of computer/technology skills including, but not limited to MS Office, MS Excel, navigation of company website, and electronic medical record.
Trilogy Home Healthcare. Creating Solutions for Patients, Physicians, and our Community. We strive to provide specialized care to meet the needs of each patient, the way we would our own family. Trilogy Home Healthcare, partnering with community healthcare providers, will develop comprehensive plans of treatment driven by the physician. The care delivered by our experienced clinicians will yield the highest patient outcomes. Trilogy''s three pronged approach depends on the input of our clinical, management and community liaison teams to provide excellent clinical care to our patients.