1. Responsible for the training all non-clinical personnel on the EMR system and best practices.
2. Assist with developing office and EMR processes.
3. Assess and evaluate office process and functions for best practice, efficiency and function with the agency''s EMR system.
4. Assist in maintaining the EMR database with updated information.
5. Assist in basic IT functions as needed.
6. Trains all non-clinical office positions on agency process and job functions (CSR, Intake, Scheduler, Billing, Medical Records, Document Tracker).
7. Covers the non-clinical office positions as needed.
8. Supports philosophy of the company.
9. Consistently follows Company/Agency policies and procedures; sets an example for employees.
10. Maintains effective communication with departments and personnel.
11. Maintains compliance with applicable federal, state, and local regulations, rules, and accreditation standards.
12. Participates in personal professional growth and development.
13. Participates in staff development including orientation, in-service education and continuing education
14. Maintains current knowledge of local trends and issues.
15. Performs other job duties, as assigned.