Come and join the Trilogy Team where relationships always matter and Teamwork makes the dream work. Excellent Patient Care is Our Super Power What''s Yours?
We are a Growing Medicare Home Health Agency who are looking to add a dynamic Cash Poster to our Corporate Team in West Palm Beach. As our Cash Poster you will be responsible for: Posting Medicare and Non-Medicare remittances; Preparing and tracking invoices for medical record requests, Uploading Oasis into location Oasis folders; Assisting Non-Medicare Billers in insurance verifications; Maintaining Billing Department tracking and analysis of spreadsheets; Maintaining and organizing Billing Department documents and records; In addition to other ad hoc reports, projects and assignments
If you have a passion for helping others and want to be part of work family who truly care about each other, we would love to talk with you. Out Mission is to blend a fun and professional work environment where employees feel appreciated and respected, allowing them to provide quality, safe, and cost-effective home care services to patients in their home.
1. A person who has a high school diploma, or equivalent.
2. Candidate have at least two (2) years of work experience in Healthcare
3. Demonstrated ability in or application of organization and excellent telephone/communication skills.
4. Ability to deal effectively with high levels of stress.
5. Ability to multitask, ensuring the completion of many tasks, projects, and reports throughout the day.
6. Basic, functional knowledge of computer/technology skills.
7. Able to work a 40 hour work week with occasional overtime.
We strive to provide specialized care to meet the needs of each patient, the way we would our own family. Trilogy Home Healthcare, partnering with community healthcare providers, will develop comprehensive plans of treatment driven by the physician. The care delivered by our experienced clinicians will yield the highest patient outcomes. Trilogy''s three pronged approach depends on the input of our clinical, management and community liaison teams to provide excellent clinical care to our patients.