COMPANY OVERVIEW: A leading provider of comprehensive waste and water management and logistics solutions in all major U.S. oil and gas plays.
POSITION TITLE: Business Development Manager - Infrastructure
COMPENSATION: Competitive salary DOE
BENEFITS: Standard package - Medical Insurance, Dental Options, 401(k) Plan, Life Insurance, Vacation and Paid Holidays, and Disability Coverage
LOCATION: Houston, TX or any Mid-Con Major Market City
SUMMARY: Boosts sales and revenue by calling on customers, seeking out new business, identifying and evaluating business growth opportunities, and ensuring customer satisfaction across the regions where the company has operations.
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain knowledge of the changing market conditions in order to stay competitive and keep a customer base.
- Continually learn new product knowledge to improve technical expertise of our products and the oil industry in general.
- Develop and present new clients with proposals.
- Maintain communication with current clients to ensure loyalty and to promote sales of new services and products.
- Address any client concerns immediately and resolve issues effectively.
- Connect with appropriate company employees to plan customer requests.
- Identify growth opportunities adjacent to the existing company assets and locations in terms of physical plant expansion and expansion of current services provided as locations.
- Build relationships with customers and other parties in the industry in order to identify stranded assets in other organizations that could be acquired by the company.
- Further relationships with customers in our existing areas of operation in order to increase the level of services provided over existing levels, and to expand the scope of services provided to customers in the existing areas of operations.
- Further relationships that the company can leverage into expansion opportunities.
*The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organization and the overall business objectives of the Company.