Come and join the Trilogy Team where relationships always matter and Teamwork makes the dream work. Excellent Patient Care is Our Super Power What''s Yours?
We are a Growing Medicare Home Health Agency who are looking to add a 1st class Home Health Receptionist/Customer Service Representative to our Team. As our Customer Service Representative (CSR) you will answer the telephone and greet guests and staff coming to the Agency. Our CSR is responsible for various administrative tasks that facilitate communication, ordering, and maintaining supplies and/or documents to ensure quality and safe delivery of home health care services.
If you have a passion for helping others and want to be part of work family who truly care about each other, we would love to talk with you. Our mission is to blend a fun and professional work environment where employees feel appreciated and respected, allowing them to provide quality, safe, and cost-effective home care services to patients in their home.
1. A person who has a high school diploma, or equivalent.
2. Preferred training and experience as an administrative assistant and at least two (2) years of work experience, preferably in home health care or related health program.
3. Demonstrated ability in or application of organization and excellent telephone/communication skills.
4. Ability to deal effectively with high levels of stress.
5. Ability to multitask, ensuring the completion of many tasks, projects, and reports throughout the day.
6. Basic, functional knowledge of computer/technology skills.
Trilogy Home Healthcare. Creating Solutions for Patients, Physicians, and our Community. We strive to provide specialized care to meet the needs of each patient, the way we would our own family. Trilogy Home Healthcare, partnering with community healthcare providers, will develop comprehensive plans of treatment driven by the physician. The care delivered by our experienced clinicians will yield the highest patient outcomes. Trilogys three pronged approach depends on the input of our clinical, management and community liaison teams to provide excellent clinical care to our patients.