Come and join the Trilogy Team where relationships always matter and Teamwork makes the dream work.Excellent Patient Care is Our Super Power What''s Yours?
We are a Growing Medicare Home Health Agency who are looking to add a 1st class Home Health Biller/Coder. As our Biller/Coder you will be responsible for the accuracy, quality, and compliance of ICD-10 Coding for our Medicare-certified Agency and billing in addition to the various tasks that ensure these responsibilities are met. Our Biller/Coder also coordinates with Agency staff, reviews patient information, and consults with various members of the patient''s medical team when necessary.
*Please Note that this is not a remote position and the Candidate is required to reside in the vicinity of our office*
If you have a passion for helping others and want to be part of work family who truly care about each other, we would love to talk with you. Our Mission is to blend a fun and professional work environment where
employees feel appreciated and respected, allowing them to provide quality,
safe, and cost-effective home care services to patients in their home.
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
- Coding Certification required of relevant continued ongoing experience.
- At least two years of experience in a Medicare Home Health Office
- Demonstrated ability in, or application of, organizational skills.
- High level of Empathy.
- Aptitude to deal effectively with high levels of stress and communicate effectively in those situations.
- Ability to multitask, ensuring the completion of many tasks, projects, and reports throughout the day.
- Basic, functional knowledge of computer/technology skills including, but not limited to MS Office, MS Excel, navigation of company website, and electronic medical record
Trilogy Home Healthcare. Creating Solutions for Patients, Physicians, and our Community. We strive to provide specialized care to meet the needs of each patient, the way we would our own family. Trilogy Home Healthcare, partnering with community healthcare providers, will develop comprehensive plans of treatment driven by the physician. The care delivered by our experienced clinicians will yield the highest patient outcomes. Trilogy''s three pronged approach depends on the input of our clinical, management and community liaison teams to provide excellent clinical care to our patients.