Come and join the Trilogy Team where relationships always matter and Teamwork makes the dream work. Excellent Patient Care is Our Super Power. What''s Yours?
We are a Growing Medicare Home Health Agency who are looking to add a Home Health Human Resources Coordinator to our Team. As our Human Resource Coordinator (HRC) you will facilitate the human resource processes at the agency level. Our HRC is also responsible for various administrative tasks that facilitate the hiring process, new employee orientation, annual evaluations and competency training, and payroll. This position plays an integral part of maintaining compliance at the agency level with all federal, state, and local laws and to ensure the quality and safe delivery of home health care services.
If you have a passion for helping others and want to part of work family who truly care about each other, we would love to talk with you. Our mission is to blend a fun and professional work
environment where employees feel appreciated and respected, allowing them to
provide quality, safe, and cost-effective home care services to patients in
- A person who has a high school diploma, or equivalent preferred course of Study in Human Resources
- Essential experience in Human Resources and at least two (2) years of work experience, in home healthcare.
- Must be able to deal with sensitive information and maintain strict confidentiality.
- Demonstrated ability in or application of organization and excellent telephone/communication skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with high levels of stress.
- Ability to multitask, ensuring the completion of many tasks, projects, and reports throughout the day.
- Basic, functional knowledge of computer/technology skills.
Trilogy Home Healthcare: Creating Solutions for Patients, Physicians, and our Community...We strive to provide specialized care to meet the needs of each patient, the way we would our own family. Trilogy Home Healthcare, partnering with community healthcare providers, will develop comprehensive plans of treatment driven by the physician. The care delivered by our experienced clinicians will yield the highest patient outcomes. Trilogy''s three-pronged approach depends on the input of our clinical, management and community liaison teams to provide excellent clinical care to our patients.