Come and join the Trilogy Team where relationships always matter and Teamwork makes the dream work. Excellent Patient Care is our Super Power what''s yours?
We are a Growing Medicare Home Health Agency that is looking to add dynamic Per Diem / PRN Physical Therapists in Polk County to our team of well seasoned Home Health Clinicians.
You will provide exceptional Physical Therapy Services to our patients in the comfort of their Home. If you have a passion for helping others and want to be part of work family who truly care about each other, we would love to talk with you. Our Mission is to blend a fun and professional work environment where employees feel appreciated and respected, allowing them to provide quality, safe, and cost-effective home care services to patients in their home.
- Graduate from a physical therapist curriculum approved by the American Physical Therapy Association, or the Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the American Medical Association, or the Council of Medical Education of the American Medical Association and American Physical Therapy Association.
- Currently licensed in the state(s) in which practicing.
- Two (2) years of experience, preferred.
- Acceptance of philosophy and goals of this Agency
- Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment
Trilogy Home Healthcare. Creating Solutions for Patients, Physicians, and our Community. We strive to provide specialized care to meet the needs of each patient, the way we would our own family. Trilogy Home Healthcare, partnering with community healthcare providers, will develop comprehensive plans of treatment driven by the physician. The care delivered by our experienced clinicians will yield the highest patient outcomes. Trilogy''s three pronged approach depends on the input of our clinical, management and community liaison teams to provide excellent clinical care to our patients.