Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Installation, Maintenance, and Repair
San Diego, CA
Full Time Maintenance Director
Brookdale Carmel Valley 13101 Hartfield Avenue San Diego, CA 92130
Job #: BSL7249493
Bringing new life to senior living.
* Responsible for the maintenance and repair of buildings and grounds to maintain proper care of the community in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards/regulations and company policies
* Direct the community maintenance, housekeeping and laundry (if applicable) staff, to include hiring, training, evaluating performance, resolving disciplinary issues and firing
* Conduct regular inspections of life safety systems, including fire extinguishers and sprinkler systems
* Ensure the outside of the property is maintained, including landscaping, snow removal, and garbage/trash removal
Required skills and qualifications:
* Associate''s Degree or equivalent from a two year college or technical school
* Three years of related experience and/or training required; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Valid State Driver''s License required for vehicle travel, as needed
* Flexibility with schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Must have a compassion for and a desire to work with the elderly
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Sunday - Oct. 25, 2020
© 2001 - 2020 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.