Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Full Time, Part Time Server First Shift, Second Shift
Brookdale Eddy Pond East 667 Washington Street Auburn, MA 01501
Job #: BSL7247093
. Bringing new life to senior living.
We''re looking for a server to join our dynamic dining services team. You''ll enjoy a stable work schedule, without the late nights and double shifts. You''ll also find a rewarding atmosphere where you''ll build relationships with our residents, becoming a part of their lives and making a difference. Plus, Brookdale offers opportunities for advancement. Many servers move up to lead server, become dining room supervisors and get promoted to other leadership roles.
* Provide quick, efficient and pleasant delivery of food, ensuring that quality standards and service are being delivered
* Take food orders and deliver meals to residents and guests in a timely manner
* Ensure safety and proper handling of dishes, glassware and utensils
Required skills and qualifications:
* One year of restaurant experience preferred
* High degree of service orientation and a positive attitude
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Wednesday - Jun. 3, 2020
© 2001 - 2020 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.