Full Time Registered Nurse -Home Health
Job #: RNHHausTX7246407
This is a Weekend position working Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday! This position offers a $1000 sign on bonus!
A career with Brookdale Healthcare Services has never been so rewarding! Brookdale Home Health is ranked among the Top Ten largest home heath companies in the country. Many of our agencies carry a five-star rating and are recognized by Decision Health as Home Care Elite agencies. We own and operate more than 80+ agencies nationwide, serving approximately 17,000 patients throughout our Brookdale Home Health Division.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
Brookdale Healthcare Services is looking for a Home Health Nurse (RN) to provide services in the Austin area. Join a dynamic team and growing team of health care providers focused on health, wellness and prevention for all our patients. You''ll connect with our senior patients in their homes and build relationships that can greatly enhance their lives while giving you a sense of purpose. You''ll ensure our patients receive optimal care while collaborating with a team of compassionate clinical service providers. This position puts you in a supervisory role over home health aides and LPNs/LVNs. You''ll also help develop a plan of care for each patient.
We offer opportunities to grow your career, including ways to develop your leadership skills, advanced training and the ability to network with other care providers. We always look to promote from within and our home health team is rapidly expanding. This position gives you some scheduling flexibility and reimbursement of travel expenses.
* Assess home care patients identifying physical, psychosocial and environmental needs as evidenced by documentation, clinical records, case conferences, team reports, call-in logs and on-site evaluations
* Complete OASIS, assessment and visit paperwork according to agency policy
* Communicate significant findings, problems and changes to Manager, Clinical Services and physician, and documents all findings, communications, and appropriate interventions
* Participate in interdisciplinary patient care conferences and Agency Performance Improvement processes
* Assure the continuity of patient care and coordination of services through delivery of quality patient care