Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor''s degree from an accredited school of nursing preferred
* Valid Registered Nursing licensure in the state of practice
* One year of public nursing or hospital nursing experience
* Hospice experience preferred
* Valid driver''s license within the state of practice
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.