Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Registered Nurse -Home Health
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Daytona Beach, FL
Full Time Registered Nurse -Home Health
Daytona Beach, FL
Job #: RNHHDaytonaFL67236427
Nurse on Call - Home Healthcare by Brookdale, is a Medicare certified agency providing home healthcare services. We take pride in our strong reputation for furnishing the high quality skilled nursing, rehabilitation and related services that our patients and their families and physicians expect and deserve. We enrich lives every day.
. Bringing new life to senior living.
We offer opportunities to grow your career, including ways to develop your leadership skills, advanced training and the ability to network with other care providers. We always look to promote from within and our home health team is rapidly expanding. This position gives you some scheduling flexibility and reimbursement of travel expenses.
* Assess home care patients identifying physical, psychosocial and environmental needs as evidenced by documentation, clinical records, case conferences, team reports, call-in logs and on-site evaluations
* Complete OASIS, assessment and visit paperwork according to agency policy
* Communicate significant findings, problems and changes to Manager, Clinical Services and physician, and documents all findings, communications, and appropriate interventions
* Participate in interdisciplinary patient care conferences and Agency Performance Improvement processes
* Assure the continuity of patient care and coordination of services through delivery of quality patient care
Required skills and qualifications:
* Current license as a Registered Nurse in good standing for the state
* One year of home health, public nursing or acute hospital nursing experience
* Familiar with Medicare home health regulations, documentation requirements, ICD-10 coding and PPS (Strongly preferred)
* Acute care and home care experience are preferred
* Must have valid driver''s license
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Friday - Jul. 10, 2020
© 2001 - 2020 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.