As a physical therapist assistant with Nurse on Call you''ll make breakthroughs every day, helping seniors regain their mobility, dignity and happiness. Working for Nurse on Call opens doors to advancement opportunities while affording you the security of being part of the largest senior living solutions company in the nation. Many of our PTAs are promoted into local management roles before finding opportunities at the regional and corporate levels. We offer a true work/life balance allowing you the flexibility to set your own schedule. You''ll also enjoy the job diversity we offer and the opportunity to gain new therapy skills by letting us pay for approved certifications. We don''t micromanage. Our therapists get the support they need to enrich the lives of their patients.
Nurse on Call offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Provide and direct physical therapy services to patients by assisting in the assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation
* Work in accordance with physicians'' orders and adhere to applicable principles and practices of physical therapy, Brookdale policies/procedures, and state regulations
* Under the direction of a licensed physical therapist, assist in the screenings of patients, deliver treatment and appropriately document progress
* Assist with selecting Physical Therapy techniques and sequence of activities, and adapting such techniques as indicated by patient performance
* Help develop appropriate home or community programming to support the patient''s continued recovery in his or her own environment