Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Speech & Language Pathologist Home Health Paid Per
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
PRN PRN First Shift
Job #: prnSLPcensouthRI631337
We''re looking for a speech and language pathologist to provide therapy services in the Lincoln area. Join our expanding team of home health care providers. This position gives you the chance to build relationships with senior patients, their families and a dedicated team of health care professionals. You''ll help us develop treatment plans, help our patients obtain appropriate equipment and conduct reviews of the services being provided.
You''ll find opportunities to take on leadership roles and find yourself among a network of care providers that could open doors to career advancement. We offer flexible scheduling along with support and a competitive salary. But the biggest thing you''ll get with Brookdale is a sense of purpose.
A career with Brookdale Healthcare Services has never been so rewarding! Brookdale Home Health is ranked among the Top Ten largest home heath companies in the country. Many of our agencies carry a five-star rating and are recognized by Decision Health as Home Care Elite agencies. We own and operate more than 80+ agencies nationwide, serving approximately 17,000 patients throughout our Brookdale Home Health Division.
. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Identify and treat residents with swallowing dysfunction
* Identify and treat residents with speech, language, voice and fluency disorders
* Provide and direct speech therapy services to patients, including assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation
* Develop treatment plans by identifying a problem list, long and short-term goals, and methods to achieve recovery
* Work in accordance with physicians'' orders and adhere to applicable principles and practices of speech therapy, Brookdale policies/procedures, and state regulations
Required skills and qualifications:
* Master''s degree in speech therapy from an accredited program
* License to practice speech therapy in the state; Vital Stim Certification
* ASHA Certification; must have Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
* Skilled nursing experience preferred
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, holidays and weekends as needed
* Basic computer software skills with Microsoft Word and Excel
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Wednesday - May. 27, 2020
© 2001 - 2020 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.