Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Speech and Language Pathologist
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Green Valley , AZ
PRN SLP-CCC in Home Health in the Green Valley area
Green Valley, AZ
Job #: prnSLPHHgreenAZ50903a
Competitive Rates! Paid Mileage and Drive Time!
At Brookdale, we provide home care to seniors living in our IL/AL communities as well as to those living in private homes in the vicinity of our communities.
A career with Brookdale Healthcare Services has never been so rewarding! Brookdale Home Health is ranked among the Top Ten largest home heath companies in the country. Many of our agencies carry a five-star rating and are recognized by Decision Health as Home Care Elite agencies. We own and operate more than 80+ agencies nationwide, serving approximately 17,000 patients throughout our Brookdale Home Health Division.
Bringing new life to senior living.
* Identify and treat residents with swallowing dysfunction
* Identify and treat residents with speech, language, voice and fluency disorders
* Provide and direct speech therapy services to patients, including assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation
* Develop treatment plans by identifying a problem list, long and short-term goals, and methods to achieve recovery
* Work in accordance with physicians'' orders and adhere to applicable principles and practices of speech therapy, Brookdale policies/procedures, and state regulations
Required skills and qualifications:
* Master''s degree in speech therapy from an accredited program
* License to practice speech therapy in the state; Vital Stim Certification
* ASHA Certification; must have Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
* Skilled nursing experience preferred
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, holidays and weekends as needed
* Basic computer software skills with Microsoft Word and Excel
Questions? Please contact Mary Franklin at
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Sunday - Apr. 18, 2021
© 2001 - 2021 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.