Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Business Development Manager
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: A provider of safety shelters to the mining, petrochemical and refining industries.
POSITION TITLE: Business Development Manager
COMPENSATION: $90K - $110K base salary + generous bonus
BENEFITS: Standard benefits package
LOCATION: Dallas, TX (company will pay for re-location - can start out living in Gulf Coast then relocate)
SUMMARY: We are currently looking for a passionate Business Development Manager to expand our brand within the petrochemical and refining industries. Our sales process revolves around providing tailored solutions to customer problems. The foundation for this is a technical background that brings industry and market knowledge in order to develop current and potential customer relationships. This is an ideal role for an experienced Business Development manager with a strong background in safety products / services, gas detection or blast resistant / protective buildings.
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Meet sales targets through effective planning and budgeting.
• Devise strategies and tactics for new business and new markets.
• Develop and manage existing accounts while identifying other potential opportunities and projects.
• Develop and obtain yearly budgets in line with company procedures and targets
• Work closely with the engineering team to develop customized solutions for existing and new products
• Financial and contractual negotiations and reviews.
• Populate and keep current all sales tools, such as the CRM.
• Regular travel to customer facilities, expos, tradeshows, and company offices, as required.
• Submit regular updates and financial reports to the General Manager on sales progress and new business won.
• Commission and train customers on products sold.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• 10+ years'' sales experience within the refining and petrochemical industry.
• Technical sales experience a must
• Experience in safety products / services, gas detection or blast resistant / protective building sales a big plus.
• Previous management experience a plus.
• Must have knowledge and experience working with a CRM.
• Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Ability to manage a large number of tasks simultaneously.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• The ability to work efficiently under pressure.
• A thorough familiarity with accounting packages, MS Office and general office procedures.
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email Sam Puente at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401(k), Bonus Plan
Thursday - Jul. 9, 2020
© 2001 - 2020 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.