Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Psych RN - Home Health
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
PRN Home Health Psychiatric Nurse (RN)
Job #: prnPSYCHRNpflFL46879a
A career with Brookdale Healthcare Services has never been so rewarding! Brookdale Home Health is ranked among the Top Ten largest home heath companies in the country. Many of our agencies carry a five-star rating and are recognized by Decision Health as Home Care Elite agencies. We own and operate more than 80+ agencies nationwide, serving approximately 17,000 patients throughout our Brookdale Home Health Division.
Bringing new life to senior living.
Brookdale Healthcare Services is looking for a Home Health RN to provide services in the Destin area. Join a dynamic team of health care providers focused on health, wellness and prevention for all our patients.
* Evaluate patient and home health environment to determine required services and involve the patient and patient''s family in developing the plan of care
* Develop the POC based on findings from evaluation visit
* Serve as the patient''s advocate and maintain ongoing communication with physician, referral sources, caregivers and facility management to facilitate coordination of care
* Responsible for timely completion and synchronization of OASIS visits within the patient home via device (EMR)
* Provide direct supervision of nursing clinical care team members (LPN''s/LVN''s & HHA''s)
Required skills and qualifications:
* Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
* Experience as a Psych RN for a Medicare Certified Home Health agency required
* Licensed as an registered nurse in the state of practice
* Travel is required; must have a reliable car w/current insurance coverage and a current driver''s license
* Experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) devices preferred but not required
Questions? Please contact Erin Graham at 919-830-0156 or
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Sunday - Apr. 18, 2021
© 2001 - 2021 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.