Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Director of Finance / Controller
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Corpus Christi, TX
COMPANY OVERVIEW: A growing industrial services provider.
POSITION TITLE: Director of Finance / Controller
COMPENSATION: $140K - $180K base salary DOE
RELOCATION: Paid relocation available
BENEFITS: Standard package
LOCATION: Corpus Christi, TX
SUMMARY: Manage and direct all matters pertaining to accounting, payroll, internal accounting control, project accounting, employee benefits administration, accounting systems and other financial related functions. Provide management with reports, analytical information and advice relative to financial matters and financial planning necessary to effectively operate the company. Offer direction and counsel to support the company''s operations and functional staff on a variety of business and confidential issues.
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Direct the activities for the month end closing process, including the preparation of financial statements prepared in accordance with company, and generally accepted accounting principles.
• Ensure all company accounting procedures and controls are maintained and properly tested and cooperate with external and internal auditors. Develop, modify, and implement policies and procedures as appropriate in alignment with company financial leadership.
• Through direct reports, ensure payroll is processed accurately and timely to support operations. Ensure compliance with all requisite payroll tax filings to minimize late filing penalties and diminish potential liability.
• Analyze and manage cash flow, project cost controls, other operating expense, and SG&A expense items.
• Review job margin performance and notify operations when project margins are varying from expected results.
• Through direct reporting departments, insure the purchasing and disbursement functions (accounts payable) are performed in a timely and accurate manner in compliance with company policies.
• Through direct reports, ensure all customers are invoiced in a timely and accurate manner and actively monitor the collection status of outstanding invoices.
• Through direct reports, manage the employee benefits administration process including, medical, dental, vision, HSA, FSA, 401(k), ESPP and other employee benefit programs in compliance with company policies.
• Manage the company''s financial accounting system and recommend changes and enhancements that will improve the operating efficiency of the company.
• Manage compliance with all sale and use tax, payroll taxes, property taxes and federal income tax regulations.
• Collaborate with company CFO in the forecasting of revenues, gross profit, SG&A expense, and EBITDA for the company.
• Provide day-to-day functional leadership and development to subordinates to ensure professional development and succession planning for the company''s Finance and Administration Department.
• Provide senior management operational support and input to senior management team to foster the growth and success of the company.
• Safeguard company assets, ensure financial control, and adhere to standards for ethics and business conduct.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Must have a minimum of 10 years progressive experience in Accounting or Finance with an industrial services or construction related firm conditions.
• Bachelor''s degree in Accounting or Finance from a 4-year college or University, MBA is preferred and a CPA is desired.
• Cross-functional experience including contracts, procurement, payroll, accounts payable, billing, accounts receivable, accounting systems, and financial reporting is required.
• Must be highly motivated, detail oriented, proactive, assertive, and of high integrity. Demonstrated leadership abilities are essential to supervise and direct a staff of professional and clerical personnel.
• Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through with tasks until completed. Possess demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Must be highly proficient with Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Computer Guidance construction software system eCMS experience would be a plus.
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email Hazel Kassu at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401(k)
Sunday - Apr. 18, 2021
© 2001 - 2021 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.